Monday, September 6, 2010

Back in the Swing of Things





Things have definitely started to pick up around the Logan home! I am glad to be back in a routine. I feel like I get more accomplished when I know what our schedule will be for the week. We have started back with our Tuesday Morning Bible Studies, Mothers' Morning Out on Wednesdays and Fridays, and Ella has started taking dance on Mondays. I will also start tutoring for Sons of the Kings on Thursdays. So, we have something going on every day, which I like.

Ella is doing really well with Mothers' Morning Out. I was kinda nervous about it at first because she is a good bit older than most of the other kids in her class. All of her good friends from last year started pre-school this year. But, she seems to like being one of the big kids, and I think she is a pretty good helper in her class. My class is crazy, as expected. A room of 11 two year olds makes for an interesting day! Most of them are really sweet, but it is pretty exhausting work!

Ella is also doing great with dance...as far as I can tell. At least, she looks precious in her practice clothes! They don't let the moms stay and watch, so I drop her off there and leave for 45 mins. I always ask her what she learned when I pick her up, but usually don't get much feedback. She seems to have lots of fun doing whatever they are doing in there. It does seem to gradually come out through the week. So far, she has learned "bunny ears", "the pizza", "the itsy bitsy spider", and the "hokie pokie", although a few free-style moves show up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment