Thursday, August 5, 2010

Finally, a 2nd Post!!





Ok, so I appear to be really bad at this blogging this already! It's been so long since I have posted, but only because our computer has been under-the-weather with a mean virus. Two weeks and $100 later, we are back, and better than ever.

Much has happened since the last post, but I will just mention the high points. The highest point would definitely be the arrival of Keaton!! He's now over a week old, and he gets cuter every time I see him. I wish I had tons of pics to post of him, but for some reason, I only have a few.

It has been so hot here, we really haven't done much. It has been over 100 degrees for 4 straight days in a row. We have been working inside some, mainly on cleaning out the office (a.k.a James' Hunter's Haven). Most of the stuff in that room isn't stuff we (he) could part with, so we just had to find a new home for it all. We are definitely having to become very creative with finding a place for it. Soon enough, it will be a nursery, which I just can't imagine! I posted some pictures that I think we should call the "BEFORE PICTURES".

No comments:

Post a Comment